SONOKIT is a transit time based ultrasonic flow meter for retrofitting on existing pipelines. The kit includes all necessary parts and special tools to make the installation as 1- or 2-track flow meter.
The set is made for installation on empty pipes or pipes under pressure without process shut-down (hot-tap).
Please contact Siemens for further information on hot-tap tools and instructions.
SONOKIT has inline transducers (in contact with media) which assure superior accuracy and performance.
- Cost-effective solution – contains all the necessary components for retrofitting
- No bypass installation necessary – withstands pressures up to 40 bar (580 psi) and media temperatures between -20 °C and +200 °C (-4 °F and +392 °F)
- Solid construction and no moving parts for a 100 % maintenance and obstruction-free flow meter
- The SONOKIT comes with transducers in IP68 enclosure
- Automatic calculation of the calibration factor when pipe geometry data are entered in the transmitter
- FUS060 transmitter versions with HART or PROFIBUS PA
- FUS080 transmitter, battery or mains-powered