Home / Products / Flow Measurement / Electromagnetic
Flow Measurement Electromagnetic
Transmitter MAG 5000to6000
The MAG 5000 and 6000 are transmitters engineered for high performance, easy installation, commissioning, and maintenance. The transmitters evaluate the signals from the SITRANS F M sensors type MAG 1100, MAG 1100 F, MAG 3100, MAG 3100 P, and MAG 5100 W.
- Superior signal resolution for optimum turn down ratio
- Digital signal processing with many possibilities
- Automatic reading of SENSORPROM data for easy commissioning
- User configurable operation menu with password protection.
- 3 lines, 20 characters display in 11 languages.
- Flow rate in various units
- Totalizer for forward, reverse and net flow as well as additional information available
- Multiple functional outputs for process control, minimum configuration with analogue, pulse/frequency and relay output (status, flow direction, limits)
- Custody transfer approval: PTB, OIML R 75, OIML R 117, OIML R 49, MI-001 and PTB K 7.2 for chilled water
- MAG 6000 with add-on bus modules for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU/RS485, PROFIBUS PA and DP
Flow Sensor MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W is an electromagnetic flow sensor designed to meet ground water, drinking water, waste water, sewage or sludge applications.
- DN 15 to DN 1200 / 2000 (½” to 48″/78″)
- Stock program of MAG 5100 W secures short delivery time
- Connection flanges EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501), ANSI, AWWA, AS and JIS.
- NBR Hard Rubber and Ebonite Hard Rubber liner for all water.